Starting with version 2.2, XMLwriter now supports plug-ins. This
feature allows you to use different parsers to validate documents
or perform XSLT transformation. The first plug-in pack available for
download is the Xerces/Xalan plug-in. More plug-ins will be made
Xalan/Xerces Plug-in >>
The Xalan/Xerces plug-in allows you to validate documents using Xerces
and perform XSLT transformations using Xalan
Xalan and Xerces are produced by the Apache Software Foundation.
File Size: 1.55 MB
Installing the Xalan/Xerces Plug-in
- Download the file to a temporary directory.
- Ensure XMLwriter is not running.
- Run XalanPluginSetup.exe
- Follow the installation wizard.
Activating the Xalan/Xerces Plug-in
- In XMLwriter select Options... from the Tools menu.
- Under Tools > Validation > Validation
Engine select Xerces 2.8
- Under Tools > XSLT > XSLT Engine
select Xalan 1.10
- Click OK and Xerces and Xalan will now be activated.